Sunday 21 August 2011

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One B.B. Blemish Balm Cream Light 50ml

The was a whole lot of hype surrounding this products release, so naturally I couldnt help myself, I simply had to try it!!

The promise is "Garnier BB cream for immediately perfected skin with even tone and boosted glow. Blurs imperfections and smoothes fine lines. SPF15 protection and 24hr hydration."



The reality? I quite like the product in general. I always wear a base every day without fail because I have breakouts, blemish scars and due to my shift work my skin often looks dull and tired. I found the product similar to a tinted moisturiser but more of a creamy, gel like consistancy.
Swatch no flash
It blends really well and feels really nice on the skin and has a nice light fragrance. I have combination skins and I did find it a little shiney in some areas. If you have oily skin, I'd say this product may be a little heavy feeling but if you have normal or dry skin, I think you'll get a dewy finish.




I like that it is mineral based and has SPF in it as this is really something I look for in a base.
Coverage wise, its light to medium so one for a good skin day. It works well in conjunction with the Tinted Garnier Eye Roll On. I did have to use seperate concealer for a few blemishes though.




Beauty Balm or Blemish Balms ar really cult products in Asian countries and Hollywood. Some were developed for use after chemical peels and treatments which are hard on the skin, meaning they need more TLC. There are loads on the market if you shop around but a word of warning, a lot of the products geared towards the Asian markets have 'skin whiteners' in them, which can leave caucasian skins looking grey and dull.

Overall a nice product which feels nice to wear. I think I'll invest in the medium as well for on my hols!

Stay gorgeous Ladies!!

Jolly
x

No comments:

Post a Comment